Zimbabwe Covid 19 Vaccine Tracker39,607 total doses given
57 doses administered on
-1833 change from .
COVID-19 Vaccine Roll Out Stages
According to Zimbabwe’s COVID-19 Vaccine Deployment and Rollout Plan, they vaccine will be rolled out in 3 stages.
We care currently in Stage 1, Phase 1.
Stage 1: High Risk Populations
Phase 1: Frontline Workers
- health workers,
- customs and immigration officials,
- ZIMRA’s port of entry personnel,
- funeral parlour workers,
- security personnel and
- village health workers.
Phase 2: Vulnerable Populations
- people with chronic illnesses,
- the elderly aged 60 and above,
- inmates and prison populations and
- people in confined settlements, including refugee camps.
- Education personel including teachers, lecturers and staff and
- other staff at medium risk depending with epidemiological picture of the disease.
Everyone at low risk until the population is covered.
COVID-19 Vaccine In Zimbabwe FAQs [PDF: 456KB]. Published